Dog Property Law
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours.
-- Author unknown
Back To The Philosophy Corner
Miniature Schnauzers & Friends Rescue - Philosphy Corner
Last updated June 6, 2006
Contact webmaster at email@example.com
© 2006-2020 Miniature Schnauzers & Friends Rescue